You hit shuffle on your iPod, phone, iTunes, etc. and write down the first 20 songs.
1. Tightrope by Yeasayer
2. Listuania by Andrew Bird
3. Afterlife by Arcade Fire
4. Jolene (Cover) by The White Stripes
5. Dance Apocalyptic by Janelle Monae
6. Useful Chamber by Dirty Projectors
7. Carby by Discovery
8. At Least I’m Not As Sad As I Used to Be by Fun.
9. Wake Up by Arcade Fire
10. The Worst Guys by Childish Gambino ft. Chance the Rapper
11. Surgeon by St Vincent
12. Hedonistic Me by Born Ruffians
13. Cousins by Vampire Weekend
14. Icky Thump by The White Stripes
15. Troublemaker by Beach House
16. Sleeping In by The Postal Service
17. Is This It by The Strokes
18. Don’t Let Me Fall Behind by Jukebox the Ghost
19. Daily Routine by Animal Collective
20. Go Do by Jonsi
Tagging predictablylame strangefishidneverseen pixitress williamus and anyone who wants to do it. Do it if you want. Don’t if you don’t. Fly. Be Free.
I LOVE the Kim K app so much
Except why does it take 3 energy to glance at a date romantically? I want to keep doing things but I ran out of energy already, which is exactly how my actual life works too.
I just went and saw obvious child (it was great and the fact that Gabe Liedman was in it too was so nice you could really tell it was written for Jenny Slate) and now I grabbed a tea to wait for the weather to subside and the girl working here is SERIOUSLY emulating Grimes’ aesthetic she and Claire Boucher could be cousins.
I’ve had Rude Boy by Rihanna sung in Justin Timberlake’s voice stuck in my head since 7AM this morning get on my level
Scrolling down vine famous peoples’ accounts makes me so sick it’s just racism after misogyny after general intolerance and stolen bits and I don’t know why these people are being given media interviewer positions but clearly it’s not a good idea
It’s reached the point where I just have to wait till this season of Louie is done and on netflix before I can watch it. That’s the only way.